 Local / Australia / 3551
Re: TRU sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hiyas,
Since my thesis is (almost) finished, and I need to buy about 60 soccer
sets, I thought I'd hit the TRU's and grab some busses?

So, can some Sydneysiders who have been to TRU in the past few days tell
me which TRU's have the largest numbers of soccer busses?

This isn't Larry again is it ? Lar, the anti-Claus, robbing Australian kiddies
Xmas stockings, minifigs forced to walk metres from the Lego train station to
the Lego soccer ground.
Seriously, the TRU bus stations are a bit bare, Gone are the days of 25 buses
of each colour. There are plenty of 3409's though, soccer fields galore, and
at $37.37. Heaps of 7171's at $99, heaps of 8462's at $99 too.
All the Dino Island sets have gone, bar the smallest, looks like these will be
under every tree this December.

pw