 Local / Australia / 3547
Re: TRU sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 04:05:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:
Hiyas,
Since my thesis is (almost) finished, and I need to buy about 60 soccer
sets, I thought I'd hit the TRU's and grab some busses?

So, can some Sydneysiders who have been to TRU in the past few days tell
me which TRU's have the largest numbers of soccer busses?

Well, I was in TRU Chatswood yesterday, and I can tell you all about what MB
they had, but to tell you a shattering truth that only just occurred to me
[pause for ominous musical interlude] I never went to the Lego aisle.

Ummm ahhhh.

Maybe I should turn in my Lugnet membership, and go become a hermit monk on
the western coast of Ireland, living in a spartan stone hut, with only my
god and my blocks to comfort me.  Interestingly, I could probably afford to
build my hut from MB....

Richard
Still baldly going farther and farther over to to the Dark side....