 Local / Australia / 3516
  Re: Where are the Dark Sharks

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) HA!!! I wish some LUGNET members thought like that a bit more often, instead of whinging incessantly about the aesthetic limitations of a commercial product that has had a global corporation's worth of effort (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Where are the Falcons

As the TRU 25% off sale chugs along... No Millenium Falcons to be seen, the two at Parramatta are gone. Still heaps of UCS Ties and X-Wings at Chatswood, less at Parramatta. Given the same price tag, you think they would have got in more MF's, given (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) Again, in total constrast, TRU Mt Gravatt had no UCS Ties and no UCS X-Wings but some Millennium Falcons. Kerry (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) Aha ! So that's where they are. Maybe Brisbane is a Holden town. Kerry, you said you prefer Commodores. (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) WAS a Holden town. All the Falcons are gone from Mt Gravatt. Tim (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) Do I detect some lurkers here ? Not the first time some shelves have been stripped after a post here in (.au). (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) I've been lurking a little: but I got to MtGravatt too late to get a falcon. Then, in a frustrating afternoon, I discovered how crap the lego sections at: W4K Logan, Myers Logan, Toyworld Springwood, Myers Chermside (yeah, I drove from Logan (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) Try Big W, they just chug along at 10% below RRP. Myer have probably been stripped in the 20% sale. What was at K-marts down in Sydney was stripped in the double sale (Lego then a storewide). Still a bit of stuff at TRU's down here (even (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) Thanks, will look there as soon as I get a chance (btw, there doesn't seem to be much at any of the stores at Indooroopilly). Joe (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Where are the Falcons

(...) It depends a bit on what kind of Lego you are after. For example, I find Big W a waste of time as they rarely have the larger sets that I like. I find I have to go to TRU or Myer Queen Street for this kind of stuff, and since both of them tend (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Lego in Brisbane (was: Where are the Falcons)

(...) I visited Myer Queen Street today and was impressed at the range of Lego available there. There was quite a large wall area devoted to it. There is a "20% off marked price" sale which lasts until tomorrow. Star Wars: There were a number of UCS (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)