 Local / Australia / 3562
Re: Where are the Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:21:23 GMT

Is there anywhere in Brisbane that might have some lego?

It depends a bit on what kind of Lego you are after. For example, I find Big
W a waste of time as they rarely have the larger sets that I like. I find I
have to go to TRU or Myer Queen Street for this kind of stuff, and since
both of them tend to have higher prices, this means waiting for a sale.

So, if you can let us know what kind of themes etc you might be looking for,
it might help us point you in the right direction.

Kerry