 Local / Australia / 3556
Re: Where are the Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Do I detect some lurkers here ?
Not the first time some shelves have been stripped after a post here in (.au).

I've been lurking a little: but I got to MtGravatt too late to get a
falcon. Then, in a frustrating afternoon, I discovered how crap the lego
sections at: W4K Logan, Myers Logan, Toyworld Springwood, Myers Chermside
(yeah, I drove from Logan to Chermside yesterday - I felt like finding some
lego), Kmart Chermside, Target Chermside, Myers Brookside, Toyworld Brookside
(where they did have a MTT, but I'm tired of Ep 1 stuff), DJ's Toowong and
KMart Toowong are. Very few of these stores had more than a shelf or two of
lego. Brisbane is getting very depressing. I almost tried to drive to Pacific
Fair to see if there was anything down that way, but I decided that five hours
was enough for a day ;)

Is there anywhere in Brisbane that might have some lego?

Joe