 Local / Australia / 3516
3515  |  3517
Subject:
Where are the Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 01:48:27 GMT

As the TRU 25% off sale chugs along...
No Millenium Falcons to be seen, the two at Parramatta are gone.
Still heaps of UCS Ties and X-Wings at Chatswood, less at Parramatta.
Given the same price tag, you think they would have got in more MF's,
given it's stellar cast as a selling point v the abandoned Tie.
I'm thinking normal Lego purchaser here, not design-conscious AFOL.

pw