 Local / Australia / 3441
Re: Yet another TRU heads-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 02:22:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Strewth Dave, it's 1am!!! Go to bed, already!!!

It's 1:30am here in Brisbane.
This is one of the benefits of adult life; you decide when you go to bed.
Admittedly the quality of my ramblings is correspondingly diminished.

On the contrary Kerry; I thought your Lego aircraft carrier and the
Governor's flaming longboat were brilliant!! But can Queensland minifigs get
single malt? Or are they restricted to XXXX and Bundy?

--DaveL