 Local / Australia / 3440
Re: Just the thing for a toyshop display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 23:20:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Everyone has probably seen Eric Harshbarger's Lego mosaic,

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/mona lego.html

Wouldn't a mosaic of a similar size be a great crowd puller for one of the
planned toyshop displays. We could model Richards' floating funeral pyre
or maybe Sophie Gosper or even the Queen of Australia.
I wonder if KKK has a mosaic of himself in the boardroom.

It's the small mosaics above each employee's desk that bother me :)

I believe (given the info in the Ultimate Lego Book, Dorling Kindersley)
that the portraits of the three generations of head bricks hang in the
Billund offices somewhere, probably in the foyer or something...

I for one would love to do something like this, but the sheer number of
peices involved is... sheer. We could do that ugly toyworld bear, there's
lots of purple out there. Oh wait, sorry, bizarre dream from earlier, please
ignore.

James (who's had way too much sleep)