 Local / Australia / 3428
Re: Yet another TRU heads-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Sadly, all the 6456's disappeared really quickly from Melbourne TRU's about
three months ago... otherwise I'd certainly be buying those, one for Ben,
one for Sue Ann, and a fourth for me - uh, oops :-)

I'm sure the Studs and BUGS can do their bit for the Mexican cause. Place
your orders people.

As for the podrace sets, gee I don't know... I mean, in the course of the
last year I've bought three of them. Do I really need more green cones and
hinge plates?

Well, seeing as how I don't have any (gulp!) I'm pretty tempted. (Please let
there be some!)

Strewth Dave, it's 1am!!! Go to bed, already!!!

yes Dad

--DaveL