 Local / Australia / 294
Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
Has anyone seen these sets for sale anywhere (preferably near Sydney)?

6718 Rain Dance Ridge
6746 Chief's Tepee
6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
6766 Rapid River Village
(all from the Indians/Native Americans sub-theme of Western)

I'm particularly interested in 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon, but any info would
be greatly appreciated.

Seen plenty of 6718, where nests of Western are found you will usually find
these.
I haven't seen any of 6746 or 6748.
6766 can still be found, but I have seen the price range from $143 to $70.

Dave were there any particular bits you wanted out of these sets ?
Or do you want the whole set ?

-pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>