 Local / Australia / 293
Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 03:32:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
Has anyone seen these sets for sale anywhere (preferably near Sydney)?

6718 Rain Dance Ridge
6746 Chief's Tepee
6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon
6766 Rapid River Village
(all from the Indians/Native Americans sub-theme of Western)
I'm particularly interested in 6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon, but any info would
be greatly appreciated.

Try playscene, mid city centre, george st IIRC they had some of these still.