 Local / Australia / 2842
    building castles —Kerry Raymond
   Lately I have been feeling the urge to build castles. In my opinion, the world's most perfect castle is the Chateau de Chillon: (URL) kind of sets should I look at getting to obtain the right kinds of building materials for my castle? I have looked (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: building castles —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) I'm not an experienced castle builder, but I can offer one piece of advice. Do NOT pay $208 for King Leo's Castle. I did, and I regret it. My son absolutely loves it, I, however, see $208 down the drain every time I look at it. I would have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: building castles —James Howse
     (...) Depending on how you see the colours the walls are going to be grey (using lots of starwars, current castle) tan (using Egypt adventurers, some SW stuff) or white (Big Spaceport sets on special, basic sets). The roof choices are Red (Dacta (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: building castles —Kerry Raymond
      (...) Actually, better views of the castle can be had at: (URL) they show how the castle stands in the lake (Lake Geneva, Switzerland) for defensive purposes. I've visited a lot of castles in Europe but Chateau de Chillon has always been my (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: building castles —Melody Brown
     (...) Actually my fave castle is more a modern one but yet I still think it is grand... 'Neuschwanstein Castle' (Bavaria's real jewel!). I wish I could say I have seen lots of castles too, I love them. I am stuck with a calender instead :( Cool (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: building castles —Joel Jacobsen
     (...) Kerry, Please forgive my intrusion into the .au ng (not being from .au and all), but I remembered browsing through the previous CLSotW links recently and found Dr. Robert Carney's castle site. He has done some really impressive models of real (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien