 Local / Australia / 2842
2841  |  2843
Subject:
building castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 05:41:38 GMT

Lately I have been feeling the urge to build castles. In my opinion, the
world's most perfect castle is the Chateau de Chillon:

http://www.chillon.ch/

What kind of sets should I look at getting to obtain the right kinds of
building materials for my castle? I have looked at some of the castle-themed
sets on-line but am wondering if perhaps they are not really all that
suitable for a more realistic-looking castle.

Comments? Suggestions?

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311