 Local / Australia / 2603
  Vivat Rex, Studfest6 Brikwars

16 years after the revolution that caused the reigning monarch to flee (only to be killed in transit), a village boy has been identified as being the heir, apparently. This means you (as one of the schemeing coutiers) have dispatched a force to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes: <<snip most worthy context>> (...) My voice rings out for the monarchy (in stark contrast to my personal political affiliations - its just that red coats look so much more stylish than republicans in TL3, don't (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes: <severe snippage, but I'm definitely up for this snazzy looking campaign> (...) A bit messy, but maybe two 1x1 plates with clip? --Dave (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

(...) Besides which if you've "rescued" him from "the clutches of the evil schemers" that also turned up to "imprison or kill" him, I'm sure he'll be very grateful, and quite willingly follow any "suggestions" you might give. (...) It'd make a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

(...) Uh-huh ;-) (...) Done! (...) Excellent. Thanks. (...) Mmmm. I have tried clips and elastic without too much success. Hard to imagine a military musket of the period without a bayonet, so I'm all the for assumption approach: The musket, its a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6: Brikwars

Oi! What is it with the musket profiles? I spent a few moments last night running my army through the adding machine. If I understand correctly, I would do better to arm my redcoats with longbows - I can fire longbows every turn, and I can do more (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest6 Brikwars

(...) <snip rules> This looks like a lot of fun. If I was an Aussie, or visiting, I'd love to play. :) We are holding a similar game this weekend (objectives, et. al.) Let me know how your game goes. Jason (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest, Part the Sixth (next): Brikwars

(...) And having just completed a remake of Shangrila into its probable earlier and considerably more sturdy iteration, in the way of a castley type place for Richard II etc to hang out, I also offer a building that could happily pass as an (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vivat Rex, Studfest, Part the Sixth (next): Brikwars

(...) I've built a forge/smith type thingy (16x32) and some other buildings. I've assembled a squad of milita and am working on the "finding the King" rules. The Dracos Templars will be arriving to rescue the King from the Unbelievers, any comments (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)