 Local / Australia / 195
Re: Bargain Alert (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 09:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

  Paul,do your K-Marts have the SW 7171's for $94.90 and the SW 7161's for
$59.90 clearance price?

No, but wow!!! If they do, I'll be buying at least two more 7171's  if I
have the money!!! That set's got great Space pieces and colours. Have they
been on clearance for long? Hopefully this will happen in Vic very soon.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

Remember to check the SW section as well as the Lego section and check both
shelf tickets in both areas, the cheaper one applies. It was Monday last week
I noticed. I emailed the STUDS/Sydlug guys last week about it. Let me know if
you need one.

-pete.w (I don't work for K-Mart,Big W is cheaper)