 Local / Australia / 183
Re: Bargain Alert (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Well, I can't confirm that this is a nationwide thing but here in Melbourne
we see a glut of the Model Team set 5561 reach a new low price of $59 at
KMart!

<snip stupidity!>

Oops!  I should really read the name of the newsgroup before I reply to a
message.  Please accept my sincere apology.

Hang on <holds chair>
If you guys are paying $40 (american im guessing) and we're paying $59.
OH MY !
We're actually cheaper.
No it can't be true.
Wake me up when the dream ends.

Excellent!  I don't know what the exchange rates are these days, but the $40 I
quoted is in US$.  (This figure has since been confirmed here on LUGNET as the
going rate for <set:5561> on kbtoys.com.)

It's great to see that there are good deals on LEGO all over the world!

Don't wake up -- it's overrated.  (I was only half awake when I made my
original post on this thread, and look how dumb that was!)