 Local / Australia / 1450
Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Probably a stupid question...What happens to the minifigs with the guns
printed on their torso's? [eg adventurers]...Do the kids get them?

Not a stupid question.  We have one of these, an adventurer fellow with
one tucked in his belt.  After some discussion with my husband I've left
this in the accessible part of the Lego collection.
<snip>

Hehe, of course you can always remove the gun from the torso <blasphemy!!> as
I did here:

(but of course, that invloves using a different weapon... the Xacto knife. And
as someone who was stabbed with one, believe me, those can be dangerous too.)

-Shiri