 Local / Australia / 1456
Re: Dangerous weapons (was Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

Egads!!! I hope it was an accident!!

Since I'm right handed and have been building models of all sorts since I was
about 6, my left hand bears, at last count, 14 scars of various sizes from
self-inflicted wounds. This includes my pride and joy, an inch and a half scar
on my index finger where I accidentally tried to remove it when I was 11.

My hand-eye coordination is infinitely better now (thank goodness), but I too
can attest to how nasty these things can be. My hobby tools are always locked
away when not in use.

Pete, what's the .au equivalent of an X-acto? I'm looking for a good all-
purpose craft knife that will do the job for paint scraping and ABS hacking.

Thanks,
Dave