 Local / Australia / 14416
    Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback —Peter Parsons
   (...) Dave The 8 days was taken by the moderator to can my message well so be it. I read Gary's mail as well and he is right I write what I want to say I don't speak for the old BLTG or the new club. Even though I formed the first club back in 2000 (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback —Paul Baulch
     (...) Peter, I anyone wants an apology from you it's not for giving your opinions, it's for being RUDE about it. Being rude to people isn't ok and never has been. I find it saddening that you would either lack the wisdom to realise it, or lack the (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback —Allister McLaren
     (...) You're obviously not very familiar with how the internet works, so let me help you out a bit. People post, and other people respond. When people post in a rude and obnoxious fashion, like you regularly do, people will tend to respond in kind. (...) (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Well I finally summoned up the energy to insert my own punctuation and read this post in its entirety and caught this comment. As was clearly stated in the original post and in the picture on that post that the tank (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback —Peter Parsons
   (...) Thanks Tim I really needed that now after I thought it was all said and done. Gary tells me you would like to come up to Ipswich one day and have a look at the layout? You could also see the 2800's and EMU on permanent display while you are (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback —Timothy Gould
   (...) This is just some advice which you can choose to take or not take as you wish, just don't go complaining. Perhaps you should have considered apologising rather than blatantly not apologising. Just because you declare something to be over (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)