 Local / Australia / 14282
Re: Nationwide LEGO Wind Turbine Competition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 04:32:54 GMT

Sounds very odd to me...

ROSCO

Ross
Nothing to do with the question just general is the Lego Wind Turbine scale to a
real one??

Just interested would like to build a display one of my own (of course you get
the dedication for designing it) but I was looking at scaling it down by 2
What do you think??

Regards
Peter Brisbane kicks off tomorow morning at 10.00