 Local / Australia / 14279
Re: Nationwide LEGO Wind Turbine Competition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:47:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

All the speed builds to date have been sprint events - maybe a marathon build
would be better? Or a relay, with one person doing the even numbered steps and
another the odd...

Sounds very odd to me...

ROSCO

Actually All
from all my mail with EWB I did not even know that this comp is classed as a
speed build ??
I was under the impression it was a fundraiser and a test to see if the states
could actually make the turbine provide power just using Lego parts!!!

Have I been misled??

Also about state advantage Melbourne has a masive head start as the designer is
with their team :-)

Cheers All
Pete