 Local / Australia / 13844
  "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG

Hi All Good to see the Sydney guys getting into it I hope the Sydney Train Show is a huge success for you guys to kick start your group. Well today (Saturday) Ken and I went on a "Recce" to Toowoomba to check out the venue and accomodation for our (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG

(...) snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Thanks Peter ! Things are looking promising down here, just a matter of bringing it all together. We're slowly building numbers, we should have a good membership within a year. Maybe we can 'churn' some model (...) (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG

(...) Pete Remember that membership is not the "be all to end all" the quality of your layout is exential for attracting good crowds to your table. Forget about trying to "Churn" as you say the tradionalists into Lego just try and look good so they (...) (18 years ago, 28-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG

(...) Don't worry the 'churn' comment was a 'tongue in cheek' comment. I won't be setting up a LEGO baptismal font in preparation for the hordes :^) (...) I may be contacting ebay users who continually bid on LEGO train items. I don't know most (...) (18 years ago, 28-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG

(...) Hey, what about lugnet.loc.au? Seriously, it's so quiet here it could use the traffic, and the good advice would benefit any other wannabe train clubs in the making. Kerry (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG

(...) No Kerry I don't think so too much of "Big Brother" watching (you know who I mean) I think Peter's idea has great merit and will be looking into it further for BLTG. Regards And good to hear from you. Peter BLTG (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au)