 Local / Australia / 13845
Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 22:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:

Good to see the Sydney guys getting into it I hope the Sydney Train Show is a
huge success for you guys to kick start your group.

snip

The place (Toowoomba Show Grounds ) looks great and we are impressed allready
before we even get there. This is BLTG's 3 show for 2006 allready and we intend
to do 5 for the year.

snip

We are taking 3 of our 5 modules this comes out at about 10.5 Mts by 2 Mts wide.
Also on display will also be a small table with a Duplo train layout for the
small kids.

snip

Again well done Sydney for making a good start.

Thanks Peter !
Things are looking promising down here, just a matter of bringing it all
together. We're slowly building numbers, we should have a good membership within
a year. Maybe we can 'churn' some model railroaders to LEGO trains at the show.

I'm going to do some cold calling on ebay, so if any readers are caught in my
'net' (:^D)

So good luck with Toowoomba, you guys must have your setting up 'down pat'.
Interesting to see what reaction the Duplo layout brings.

pete.w (t t)