 Local / Australia / 13850
Re: "Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 10:16:50 GMT

The M>ltc have a yahoo group, Rosco gave me the idea for our yahoo group.
Maybe we need a forum for the 3 clubs to share ideas ?

Hey, what about lugnet.loc.au?

Seriously, it's so quiet here it could use the traffic, and the good advice
would benefit any other wannabe train clubs in the making.

Kerry