 Local / Australia / 13844
13843  |  13845
Subject:
"Recon" to Toowoomba for next show BLTG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 13:47:53 GMT

Hi All
Good to see the Sydney guys getting into it I hope the Sydney Train Show is a
huge success for you guys to kick start your group.

Well today (Saturday) Ken and I went on a "Recce" to Toowoomba to check out the
venue and accomodation for our next show oh June 17/18.
The place (Toowoomba Show Grounds ) looks great and we are impressed allready
before we even get there. This is BLTG's 3 show for 2006 allready and we intend
to do 5 for the year.

This will be our first time at Toowoomba we hope to make a lasting impression on
our friends in the West.
We are taking 3 of our 5 modules this comes out at about 10.5 Mts by 2 Mts wide.
Also on display will also be a small table with a Duplo train layout for the
small kids.

I am looking forward to the dinner that is put on on Saturday night as I had a
peek at the building it is in and it should be a fantastic spread.
I will file a report at the end and hopefully have some pics available.
Sorry to all those asking for pics of the main Brisbane show but I don't
controll our web page and don't have a gallery to load them to hopefully they
will soon be available on our web site.

Well that's it from the report desk of BLTG
Again well done Sydney for making a good start.
Also All the best to MLTG during the upcomming Brickvention I look forward to
seeing pics of your whole layout as I have been watching it grow :)

Regards
Peter
#348 BLTG.