 Local / Australia / 13843
13842  |  13844
Subject:
Sydney LEGO Train Club - 2nd meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 05:16:55 GMT

I have just had the venue and times confirmed for the second meeting of the
SLTC....

Date: Saturday 3rd June (that's Saturday next week)

Time: from 10.00 am

Place: 9-11 Bromley Road, Emu Plains
       All States Shop Fitting

Purpose: Train Layout support table manufacturing session

The first SLTC meeting was essentially a meet and greet affair.

The second SLTC meeting will be a bit more nuts and bolts.
We will be looking at finalising who has what module of the layout and
discussing any associated issues.

So calling all those interested, especially those with any practical
wood/metalworking skills. Those semi-interested are welcome to come along and
see what a AFoL train club is all about.

Bromley Road runs parallel with the Old Bathurst Road as it starts it's climb up
the mountains and actually arcs to the right to intersect with it.
Old Bathurst Road runs from Emu Plains train station and intersects with Russell
street where a McDonalds squats on one corner of the roundabout.

Continue on up the hill and Bromley is first street on the left.

Turn left into Russell Street and Bromley is first on the right.

We have had a few people join the Yahoo group I set up.
So if you get an email from pedrotrainshedro, I am only looking to improve your LEGO train life, all other activities I will leave to the other Internet 'Service' Providers.   ;^)

pete.w (trainee trainhead)