 Local / Australia / 13543
  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

Yeah, but they highlighted one problem about Lego Land CA which i know LL Billund doesn't have. The nearest hotel is 10 minutes away. Thats too far! Steve (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) This is very true but it does reflect the Californian belief that everyone has a car, so it wouldn't be an issue. There is a nice bus service from (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) What?? You have got to be kidding me! There is a hotel across the driveway! You could stand at the edge of the hotel and throw a rock and have it land in LLCA property! This was where the first Brickswest was! The second Brickswest was at (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, but you can bet your boots that the hotels in the area offer a shuttle service or some kind of door-to-door service. Nobody walks in America :-) (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Kerry Raymond" <kraymond@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:InvKK4.1GLF@lugnet.com... (...) LL (...) shuttle (...) probably (...) more (...) We PT'd it up from San Diego which was a bit time consuming - being a tram ride, train ride and a bus (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) There's a few misrepresentations in his review, in my opinion, and this is one of them. There are closer hotels, and a sockfull of hotels 10 minutes away. Lots of them have shuttles, and many are quite convenient. Ed (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Hi, Could you give me more details on this? I live in Orange County, but with gas prices the way they are I've seriously considered taking the Coaster down to Carlsbad. What were the prices you got for a shuttle from Anaheim? The last time I (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Umm, it was a couple of years ago, so maybe I'm understating the cost, but certainly it seemed sufficiently cheap that it wasn't worth the hassle factor of trying to use public transport. As for my source, I just picked up a brochure at my (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Ah, I found the LUGnet thread where I discussed this at the time: (URL) turns out my memory does not serve me well (senior moment). The cost was about $30 over the admission price, but that I figured it was not much more than the admission (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Thanks for that. I'll have to do a little more homework to see what the transportation-only costs are, as I'm a passholder. But if it turns out about the same, I'm at a break-even point - since I can fill my tank for $30 (and then have the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)