 Local / Australia / 13435
Re: Target Toy Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:02:06 GMT

Fingers crossed for Big W's Toy Sale #2 on Thursday.

Brad, if it's not a silly question, why? Didn't I just read an announcement
on bricklink that you are closing down your bricklink business (for at least
a few months and possibly forever)? With half a million parts and a closed
store, I wouldn't have thought you needed more bricks?

Genuinely curious ...

Kerry