 Local / Australia / 13434
Re: Target Toy Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:11:46 GMT

Yeah, I am very upset with the selection of my Target stores. Looks like Target
got over loaded with Bionicle sets and just decided to have them on sale.
Nothing ele really big. Looks like I am going to have to wait until later in the
year. Rumor has it that TRU is going to start closing stores in the US. One of
these stores could be in Phoenix. Lord knows the land is worth more then the
store. Phoenix, what can you say about? Hot real estate market and even hotter
in the shade. 111 degrees got to love it.

Larry
AZLUG