 Local / Australia / 134
Re: aust. customs and duty, lego & GST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 03:38:25 GMT

Goods and Services Tax implementation looks good.

I did not say that

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, Sanjay D'Souza writes:

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
Today i called the Aust customs to find out about duty and tax rates for
buying goods from out side the country. hears the lowdown;

I'd be interested to know the price comparison between the LEGO sets sold in
NZ and Australia.  The GST over the ditch is 12.5%

Below are the cheapest SW sets I was able to find (converted into Australian
dollars at today's exchange rate)

$66.32     7140  X Wing
$14.18     7101  Lightsabrer Duel
$42.46     7141  Naboo Fighter