 Local / Australia / 13012
  When the lego sorting gets out of hand...

Hey all I had an interesting experience the other day.. I was in the CBD in Melbourne on Sunday, having just consumed a rather nice Yum Cha with a bunch of SF nerd friends (yes, this *is* relevant!), and I noticed something about an apartment (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...

(...) Don't rule out thew Yum Cha, Chinese food has had some very interesting effects on some Lego conversations that Ross, Paul and I have had. It would be nice to do a Yum-Cha Lego meet one day wouldn't you say? Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...

(...) Sand Red is just so 2001. (...) Ah ! Hallucinations due to MSG ( Mono(Jet) Sodium Glue-to-mate ). (...) Could be a once in a lifetime experience with the color range halving. (...) pete.w (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...

(...) You could have it in an IKEA cafeteria. Young Nordic females would wheel around cartloads of different elements and impulse sets. ABBA muzak would be piping away. The non-thinking man's Pick-a-Brick. pete.w (I think I need to get out more...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...

(...) oh, that's Sweet, combining my two favorite things, Lego and Young Nordic Females ;-p Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)