 Local / Australia / 13014
Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:17:06 GMT

I then spent the whole trip home noticing other objects in Lego colours.
I've been past these places hundreds of times before and *never* noticed
they were in Lego colours before.

Now, the question is, why the sudden revelation? Was it the Yum Cha (no
other unusual symptoms!), the SF related conversation or the extreme (ie:
lots of) Lego sorting I've been doing lately?

Don't rule out thew Yum Cha, Chinese food has had some very interesting
effects on some Lego conversations that Ross, Paul and I have had.

It would be nice to do a Yum-Cha Lego meet one day wouldn't you say?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson