 Local / Australia / 13018
Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:29:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
I then spent the whole trip home noticing other objects in Lego colours.
I've been past these places hundreds of times before and *never* noticed
they were in Lego colours before.

Now, the question is, why the sudden revelation? Was it the Yum Cha (no
other unusual symptoms!), the SF related conversation or the extreme (ie:
lots of) Lego sorting I've been doing lately?

Don't rule out thew Yum Cha, Chinese food has had some very interesting
effects on some Lego conversations that Ross, Paul and I have had.

It would be nice to do a Yum-Cha Lego meet one day wouldn't you say?

You could have it in an IKEA cafeteria. Young Nordic females would wheel around
cartloads of different elements and impulse sets. ABBA muzak would be piping
away.
The non-thinking man's Pick-a-Brick.

pete.w (I think I need to get out more...)