 Local / Australia / 13012
13011  |  13013
Subject:
When the lego sorting gets out of hand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:22:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all

I had an interesting experience the other day..

I was in the CBD in Melbourne on Sunday, having just consumed a rather nice
Yum Cha with a bunch of SF nerd friends (yes, this *is* relevant!), and I
noticed something about an apartment building/office block I hadn't noticed
before......

It was Sand Red in colour

I then spent the whole trip home noticing other objects in Lego colours.
I've been past these places hundreds of times before and *never* noticed
they were in Lego colours before.

Now, the question is, why the sudden revelation? Was it the Yum Cha (no
other unusual symptoms!), the SF related conversation or the extreme (ie:
lots of) Lego sorting I've been doing lately?

I reckon it was the Bonus tubs.... suddenly all of these new colours I
hadn't had to deal with close up before...

It's the strangest of feelings!

cheers

Sue Ann