 Local / Australia / 13020
Re: When the lego sorting gets out of hand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:06:24 GMT

You could have it in an IKEA cafeteria. Young Nordic females would wheel
around
cartloads of different elements and impulse sets. ABBA muzak would be piping
away.
The non-thinking man's Pick-a-Brick.

oh, that's Sweet, combining my two favorite things, Lego and Young Nordic
Females ;-p

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson