 Local / Australia / 12988
Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Basicly, I only need a small number of these beams in red.
The local parts sellers I usually go to do not have any 1 x 12 beams in red
in stock.
If I can obtain them by buying a set that is on the shelf (or by buying
something second hand locally that has them in it), it is preferable to
buying them from bricklink and paying shipping costs etc.

Hence the question.

How can buying a set off the shelf be cheaper than a small number of parts off
Bricklick ? I know BL is sometimes pricey, but you could mail 1 x N beams in an
envelope connected together and wrapped in tape for $1.50-$2 ish

pete.w (who used to minimise postage when he sold)