 Local / Australia / 12978
Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:49:00 GMT

The BUGs and MUGs seem to chug along happily and have even had train • displays,
something the Sydney group talked about a couple of times. The Adelugs • seem to
have gone to ground. The comet Santosh graces our skies occasionally.

You could almost say that MUGS has tripled in numbers since it started.
There were around 5 -6 of us at the start and now there's around 15 - 20.
Numbers at meetings vary, though, and probably average around 7 to10 and not
always the same people.  There's a few people wiped out on a regular basis
by shift work, other commitments or just the distance they have to travel to
meetings (ie having to rely on PT). We've probably lost (or mislaid!) about
5 or 6 people over that time due to change in interests or moving overseas.

I think it helps to have a number of dedicated people who keep the meetings
rolling along.

cheers

Sue Ann