 Local / Australia / 12451
Re: K-mart sale starts thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 04:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

We are still awaiting our rainchecked outdoor setting from 3 years ago,
but that's OK since it only started raining here yesterday.

You guys have finally got some rain?! Congratulations, I hope it keeps going...
Must be where ours went, it hadn't stopped raining here for months up until the
weekend.  You are quite welcome to have more, we are squelching around in mud.

Driving back past our Kmart on Saturday on the way home from somewhere else, we
decided to stop in and 5 minutes later had our other two rainchecked items
straight off the shelves.  So now we've got everything we sought off the shelves
(although it did take 3 trips), and 3 rainchecks left over for our amusement.
Perhaps we should start a collage.

Deidre