 Local / Australia / 12444
Re: K-mart sale starts thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:30:37 GMT

"michael dickinson" <melmicks@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:I0Dw29.M7A@lugnet.com...
New mill falcon $159 , cloud city $119 atat $120 and a few other bits and
pieces.
Happy building.

Dunno about other stores, but my local KMart (Indooroopilly) did not have
the new Millenium Falcon on the shelf.

Upon further enquiry (a long and frustrating story which I will omit) I
elicited the information (or misinformation) that the MFs were yet to arrive
and the promise (or non-promise) that I would be contacted when they
arrived. My name, address and phone number were then written on a piece of
paper that was especially uncrumpled for the occasion, an action that could
be charitably interpreted as evironmentally-conscious or uncharitably
interpreted as to-be-discarded-when-customer-disappears-from-sight. I await
contact from the store advising me that my MF awaits, or non-contact, as the
case may be.

Kerry