 Local / Australia / 12423
Re: K-mart sale starts thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:56:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson wrote:
New mill falcon $159 , cloud city $119 atat $120 and a few other bits and
pieces.
Happy building.

If anyone spots them...I'm interested in some more of the following adventurers
sets at KMart (pre sale prices)
7409 tomb set $1.50
7410 river set $2.50

I cleaned out Cambellfield this arvo ( 4 7409s and 3 7410s) and would like quite
a few more.

If anyone in Melbourne has a chance to pick up some before Sat, I'll be able to
pay for them then.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross