 Local / Australia / 12445
Re: K-mart sale starts thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:05:16 GMT

Dunno about other stores, but my local KMart (Indooroopilly) did not have
the new Millenium Falcon on the shelf.

I also encountered this situation, but I was informed that I could
raincheck the set (even though the catalog says rainchecks are not
available)  Notices were being put on the shelves to that effect

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson