 Local / Australia / 12370
  .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

The time for deliberation is over, the votes have been tallied, and the judges have decided. ...And life has been breathed. The Booby Prize - The Best Worst MOC [LEGOSet 1393] Sponsored by Richie The winner is: (URL) Dr Neonstein's house of flair (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) Oh, I never expected this honor, I would firstly like to thank the academy, for making this night possible, Richie and Mel, for their production on this wonderful comp, you gave me brilliant direction, Lego, for giving me a medium to express (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) Wow... I am honoured to be the worst builder in loc.au (or at least the worst prepared to submit his work) :D Congratulations to all the other winners, they were all very much deserved. It was good to see there were many entries in contention (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

Congratulations to the other winners, and many thanks to Mel and Richie for organising the event, and to Michael of Ozbricks for donating prizes! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) Thanks for a good competition Richie and Mel. And congratulations to all the other prize winners, especially to Aaron for a most deserving first prize. I wonder what I won. Can the mystery be revealed now Mel? Allister (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) I actually liked your entry (:^( But it may be my neon fetish showing. Positive spin could have you put 'National Contest Winner' on your CVL. You could also say you wanted to get your hands on a booby ! I have a spare 1393 that would give you (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

Thank you mel & richie, and everyone who took part. Thanks for the motivation to actual put up some of my work for public opinion, and getting me out of the lurking basket and actually onto the board. And with all of the great Aussie models that (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) One of the hallmarks of a truly great builder of the worst (as opposed to being a worst builder) is to proudly display the MOC. (...) I am going to clerverly show my disgust for Lego's ever diminishing quality by refering to the colour of that (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) Hello All ! Congratulations to all of the winners ! There was some really Great models. I enjoyed looking at them all , as they popped up. I hope this can become a yearly event ! Thanks , Teunis. (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) Yes there was some great stuff! If it's possible, I hope for it to be more than a yearly event, maybe every 6 months? We'll have to see :) It all depends on everyone's effort in being a part of it in one way or another... maybe building, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)

(...) I have a long, long list of 'best worst MOCs' to build ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Blurple Bus Blues (was Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!))

(...) I received a Knight Bus on Friday (a traditional 10th anniversary present, I believe), and sure enough it contained two shades of blurple. Which is fine - blurple has a long way to go to match the number of shades of blite, blellow, blue (that (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)