 Local / Australia / 11992
Re: The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:55:20 GMT

HAPPY EASTER, Bonzaroonies and Groovy Bananas Richie!

I’m very interested in seeing what people will submit :) Sounds good! I just hope there will be quite a few entries and not a little amount. The ‘Mel’s Mystery Prize’ Prize has been filled but won’t be released until the winner has been chosen, so it will be a secret until then, kind of like a lucky prize... will it be better than first prize or will it be better than the last prize? something you will have to wait for!

Time to go and freeze again in the German sun... I’m looking forward to the Australian sun again ;) oh how I miss it!

Mel

P.S. a German Easter hunt is rather interesting ;)