 Local / Australia / 11991
Re: The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:35:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
   Yayyyyy :D

Thankyou Richie, Mel (wherever you are) and Ozbricks!

But you could’ve waited until the JS pirates were released. I wanted to make a JS pirate ship totally in blue...

A couple of questions - do we need to specify which category our model is in?

If you don’t specify, your entry will be considered for all...

   And is there a limit on how many models a person can enter?

No limit on entries. No purchase required. Entrants from South Australia are probably entitled to enter a hand drawn facsimilie of a single MOC, too. (And 5c return on glass bottles as well).

   Thanks, Michael (who is now sorry he didn’t wait to build Woolies)

Nahh, good as that was, that was just practice for what you’ll build next ;-)

Cheers

Richie