 Local / Australia / 11990
Re: The Great Breathe Some Life into .loc.au Competition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 05:40:13 GMT

Yayyyyy :D

Thankyou Richie, Mel (wherever you are) and Ozbricks!

But you could’ve waited until the JS pirates were released. I wanted to make a JS pirate ship totally in blue...

A couple of questions - do we need to specify which category our model is in? And is there a limit on how many models a person can enter?

Thanks, Michael (who is now sorry he didn’t wait to build Woolies)