 Local / Australia / 11526
  All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

Well, not really, but for the collectors of Lego esoterica who do: Woolworths Supermarket: Jack Stone kid's toothbrush with clear plastic handle containing a proper Jack Stone figure which can be taken out. These were spotted about 2 weeks ago and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) ...just as long as Jack doesn't turn your teeth to Stone... Mel ;) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) ummm I did, errr I didn't? yeah I did... did I? omg I did... ummmm I bought them for my son :D I got him the Bionicle one, I saw a red mask and a green mask (mind you they only had 4 left)... and I also got him the Jack Stone one 8O)... he (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) Then you may need the Jack Soft version (soft bristles). (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) Why thank you, Pete Pearly-White ;) Mel (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) Oh Mel, you should be ashamed of yourself!! :) Actually, I'm hoping Coles sells out of the Bionicle ones before we do our weekly grocery trip or my 8 year old Bionicle nut will insist on getting one. We're still enjoying the ignorance is bliss (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) I managed to get a good look at these (without my Bionicle fanatic in tow). They are Toa Nuva design and come with a modified Toa face (long necked) which clips over the toothbrush head as a cover, and the standard mask for the appropriate Toa (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: All I want for Christmas is a Lego Toothbrush...

(...) What? Haven't you seen the commercials? Apparently there's more technology in the average toothbrush these days than there is even in shampoo. Allister (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)