 Local / Australia / 1129
Re: Soccer Lego sets are here! (Melbourne)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:41:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Popped by Melbourne (city) TRU itching to spend some of my pay packet, and
what do I see but Soccer sets being put on the shelves! I scanned a few
items for prices, unfortunately I was in a hurry and they hadn't unpacked
all of the sets yet. I grabbed anything that gave a good first impression.
3404, 3407 Soccer buses - $18

Can we export these? S@H has them marked at US$22. Yay finally something
cheaper AFTER import!

3402 Seats with Stadium Light- $9

again this is better than the US.

3409 Complete soccer oval - $115

I guess this is where they are making the money but it's still good compared
to the largest set iin each of the other themes.

3408 "Super Sport Coverage" - I don't remember exactly how much this one
was, around $50.

Aside from the cool x-ray trick the only reason one might buy this is for
completeness of theme, it has a blue crane arm though.

James (who now has to wait for them to arrive in Sydney?!?!)