 Local / Australia / 1140
Re: Soccer Lego sets are here! (Melbourne)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:26:02 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...

3404, 3407 Soccer buses - $18 • [...]
Did they have the other buses ?

I've only seen three of the buses so far. They're in various Toy Kingdom
stores today (Sat). I haven't seen the bus with white windows.
The catalogues also show a couple of sets from the Trains theme that almost
certainly won't be sold here... :-(

3402 Seats with Stadium Light- $9 • [...]

Paul, are you building a replica of the Colonial Stadium ? ;^)

Nope, I just got them for the parts. Also, the accompanying set 3403
(Grandstand w/ scoreboard) is $14, which is also pretty good value for a
similar set of parts. I'm really impressed that they went with stickers
instead of printing for these sets.

3409 Complete soccer oval - $115 • [...]

LegOz 2000.5 - here we go !

I found a store which is selling 3409's at $55 each!!! I think they mixed
the price up - it's a fantastic price for the set though! I bought two,
mainly because I can see a use for all those green tiles and white 2x6
slopes, and I also heard that if one does decide to play the game, it's more
fun playing on a double-size pitch.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164