 Local / Australia / 1123
  introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

Thnks to an e-mail from Peter White, I now know where Aussie AFOL'er's hang out. I live in Tasmania, married with a four year old daughter. My husband says he is not an AFOL, but he is desperately awaiting the release of the Millenium Falcon in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

Another townie - wooh hooh. Just when I had given up all hope... :) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

(...) BSB v RBR, an interesting debate, Richard you out there ? I'm sure there are a thousand people out there who would swap a RBR for a BSB. Your husband sounds like a potential AFOL, he's just waiting for the right theme. pete.w (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

Frances Schroeter wrote (...) Frances, Firstly welcome of course, and fondest felicitations. Secondly, GADZOOKS! I have four of the RBRs and none of them in their original state. Like the Millennium Falcon to come, I fear, the RBR seems to me to be (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

Peter White wrote (...) BSB. Debate be <<expletive indicating non-acceptance deleted>>! Its a <<expletive indicating passionate surety deleted>> lay down misère. And am I out here? Peter, I'm standing out here in a pool of my own drool. (Hmm, got a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

(...) Richard should be rescued from the above sea of sputum (where is my thesaurus, here boy, here boy) by a BSB towing him to safety to a spit in the spit. Frances, sounds like a good chance to make Richard and your husband both happy in their own (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: introducing myself, AFOL in Tassie

Welcome back Frances! Yippee I am no longer alone :) Now come on Keith, are you reading us out there? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)