 Local / Australia / 10834
    An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting —Matthew Wightwick
   Just a short message to let people know I haven't disappeared completely (since I have been rather quiet lately)! Unfortunately, I've been rather busy (and just a little slack) over the past while. As such, I have not yet taken any pictures of the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting] —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Oops...actually, most MUGS have migrated across to using the MUGS-List on Yahoo, and I thought I'd let everyone know. Anyway, to correct this oversite, the next MUGS meeting is on Saturday April 26, at Selwyn House in Craigieburn [email me if (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting] —Kerry Raymond
     (...) Why use a yahoo list in preference to LUGnet? It creates a much more "closed universe"; is that the intention? Kerry (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting] —Ross Crawford
     (...) No not really - we just wanted a place to discuss finer details that would just clog up the newsgroups here. We're still all here don't worry 8?) ROSCO (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting] —Paul Baulch
     (...) ...and I would hope that the yahoo list is used only for things specifically pertaining to MUGS meetings. Anything else needs to be used to clog up the .loc.au statistics. Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting] —Matthew Wightwick
   (...) Ben, As it turns out, you had invited me to join this list. For some reason, I ignored, or forgot about, your email. Sorry. At the moment, I am free on Sat 26 April, and yes, I will be requiring transport. Cheers, Matt W. (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)